Japanese Straight BlackRegular price $100.00
Shown in Black also available in Blonde
This is Celebrity Hair. It is the Highest End Salon Hair in the market. Each texture in this Collection of hair is incredibly soft, sexy and sleek with superior movement.
As Human Indian Hair, it simply does not get any better than this and everyone will know it from across the room as it shows.
As with all Southern Girl Luxe Hair Collections, this hair reverts to its original texture after shampooing.
- Always use heat protectant / serum when using heated tools. High, frequent and excessive use of heat will dull and damage this hair as it would any human hair.
- This hair can be styled as desired. Minimal use of flat iron and straightening tools is advised as this hair is already very fine and straight.
- Always comb hair from ends up using very wide tooth comb only as not to catch, tangle or pull hair which will cause shedding and breakage.
- Avoid contact with weft by using loop brush.
- Shampoo, condition and style using best products.
To shampoo & condition:
- Wet hair thoroughly using cool to mild warm water.
- Apply quarter size shampoo in palms of hand and lather.
- Apply shampoo with finger tips to scalp and gently massage in a downward motion evenly to reach all strands and rinse.
- To condition:
- Apply best conditioner in the same downward motion as shampoo and rinse in cool water to protect hair luster. Use weekly or as needed.
- Lightly towel blot hair. Do not ruffle as it can loosen wefts, tangle hair and cause damage.
- Allow hair to dry naturally whenever possible and dry completely before manipulating.
- Always prep hair with heat protectant first.
- If using tools to dry hair do so on lowest heat, medium air and constantly moving the dryer until dry.
- To use oils on damp hair: apply pea size amount of serum / oil on damp hands, lightly touch hands together and apply in a downward motion to hair evenly to reach strands and ends. Use fingertips to comb oil throughout hair. Repeat process as needed. Be careful not to overapply.
- To use oils on dry hair: apply pea size amount of serum / oil on dry hands, lightly touch hands together and apply in a downward motion to hair evenly to reach strands and ends. Use fingertips to comb oil throughout hair. Repeat process as needed. Be careful not to overapply.
- Professional care by an experienced stylist of High End Human hair advised to maintain optimum results.
High and excessive use of heat will damage any hair and this hair in particular. Professional care by an experienced stylist of High End Human hair advised to maintain optimum results.