What is your return and exchange policy?
We are completely confident and extremely proud of our Collections of Hair. However, should you find that you have made a purchase of which you have concerns, we are more than happy to consult with you on your options of how to cut, style or color your extensions to better suit your desired look.
- We regret that we will not be able to accept returns due to buyer remorse and or if you simply wish to cancel your order.
- We also will not be able to accept cancellations once your order is placed or due to shipping delays.
- We will not accept any purchases that have been opened, tampered with, worn or used.
- Once an order is opened, weft released or an attempt to install has been made, we are unable to accept it for return or exchange due to COVID.
- We reserve the right to make final determination as we see fit regarding returned orders.
- Hair Products are not returnable.
- You must contact Southern Girl Luxe Hair customer care @ email@example.com for consideration and approval to accept your return.
- After approval, returns must be made within 3 calendar days of your order delivery based on tracking and delivery information.
- Should we approve via email, to accept your return for examination and determination status, you have 2 business days to initiate said return with a verifiable tracking number from UPS, FedEx, USPS or DHL.
We will; however, do our best to satisfy you and assure that you are happy with your purchase and experience.
Please remember that the beauty of Southern Girl Luxe Hair is also that it is 100% Ethically Sourced Human Hair Extensions that are more like your own hair than any other synthetic, manufactured, chemically processed, non-human type hair.
Therefore, Southern Girl Luxe Hair can be cut, colored, flat-ironed, pressed, curled, set, braided, twisted, loc’d and styled any and every way to achieve every desired look.
The only thing Southern Girl Luxe Hair can’t do is grow back once cut!