WavyRegular price $120.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Wavy Product Description
Our Natural Wave Raw Hair is soft with natural movement complimenting all ages and faces.
As with all Southern Girl Luxe Hair Collections, this texture reverts to its original texture
- Raw Hair requires excellent and consistent care. Regular shampooing is essential which must be followed by oils such as Moroccan, Coconut or Argan.
- Always use heat protectant / serum when using heated tools. High, frequent and excessive use of heat will damage all hair. Avoid overuse of heated tools to extend the beauty and life of Raw hair.
- This hair can be styled as desired.
- Always comb hair from ends up using very wide tooth comb only as not to catch, tangle or pull hair which will cause shedding and breakage.
- Avoid contact with weft by using loop brush.
- Shampoo, condition and style using best products.
To shampoo & condition:
- Wet hair thoroughly using cool to mild warm water.
- Apply quarter size shampoo in palms of hand and lather.
- Apply shampoo with finger tips to scalp and gently massage in a downward motion evenly to reach all strands and rinse.
- Apply conditioner using the same downward motion and rinse in cool water to protect hair luster.
- Moisturize well with light oils for best results.
- Lightly towel blot hair. Do not ruffle as it can loosen wefts, tangle hair and cause damage.
- Allow hair to dry naturally whenever possible and dry completely before touching; otherwise, hair will frizz.
- Always prep hair with heat protectant first.
- If using tools to dry hair do so on lowest heat, medium air and constantly moving the dryer until dry.
- To use oils on damp hair: apply pea size amount of serum / oil on damp hands, lightly touch hands together and apply in a downward motion to hair evenly to reach strands and ends. Use fingertips to comb oil throughout hair. Repeat process as needed. Be careful not to overapply.
- To use oils on dry hair: apply pea size amount of serum / oil on dry hands, lightly touch hands together and apply in a downward motion to hair evenly to reach strands and ends. Use fingertips to comb oil throughout hair. Repeat process as needed. Be careful not to overapply.
- Professional care by an experienced stylist of Raw Human hair advised to maintain optimum results.